Guadalajara 2008 (Rare Mp3)

Pic: Mario Muñoz

Sorry for been late on the updates of the blog but i been working and they don´t let me do nothing.

Well here is the story of the next rare Guadalajara 2008

One person recorded the complete concert on video in front of Liam, i meet him in Monterrey and he show me the video on his camera.

I spent 2 years in contact with him to have that rare bootleg, first the guy want to share only, then he wants 200 dls for that, next he want the Vynils LPs box for that.

As i remember was really good but spend more than 400 dls in that i dont think so.

I was trying to trade dvd bootlegs for that but he wants again 200 dls for only the audio rip or 100 dls in Pretty Green merch i decide to end contact with him saying enough of that.

Here is the only thing he gave me its rare but the quality isnt too different than the youtube version.

Direct Link | Mp3 160 bits | 44.100 kHz | 6 MB |

0 comments: